At Pan's Express, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time. Special Diet. Food And Drink. China City Chinese Restaurant, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, services include online order Chinese Food, dine in, take out, delivery and catering. 24 reviews on. Recommend Restaurants Peking House 215 S Washington Ave China Taste 4831 Fenton Rd Empire Dynasty 29505 W 9 MILE RD Dairy Whip 214 E 7th St Hzc Michigan Inc 4374 Okemos Rd Apt B209 Wing Lee Restauran... 13701 19 Mile Rd Kowloon Restaurant 22905 Michigan … Website Take me there. Apr 28, 2016 - Seafood Restaurant - Kentwood, MI - Wei Wei Palace. Chinese, Restaurant. We have hot tea and egg rolls ready. Serving Hudsonville, MI. Write a Review! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sushi, Sushi Bar, Chinese. Mongolian beef is great and so are the egg rolls” more, “Awesome Chinese food! Advertisement. At Pan's Express, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time. Order online from 29 Chinese food restaurants delivering in Wyoming. Next time I would order it with half…” more, “ mein kind and way thinner. Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients! WASABI - 4325 Breton Rd SE, Grand Rapids . 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 (616)281-0681 Website . Address : 1263 Leonard St. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505. Find Chinese Food local business listings in and near Kentwood, MI. Call (616) 575-9196 to place your order! BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 4/8/2019 . Chinese restaurants are very popular in the USA. China City Bakery and Restaurant 5307 Eastern Ave SE, Kentwood, MI 49503 (616) 257-7028 and (616) 257-7038 China 1. Hot and Sour Soup Chinese bean curd, and strips of mushroom bamboo shoots and wood-ear in full body broth. 2207 44th St SE (500.23 mi) Kentwood, MI 49508-5015. Schools in Kentwood, MI. Main Lunch Appetizers. Zoom in to see updated info. Their staff is Maybe we'll try it again but there's other Chinese restaurants I've found to be a little more satisfying.” more, “First time trying First Wok and I can say it's my new favorite spot for Chinese food! Website. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 3006 ratings. ft. and over 333 seats. Asian • See menu. << 1 >> Maps & Nearby Info. 0 friends. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Lots of great options. I was pleasantly surprised with the great food quality, portion size and price. Community See All. This is neighborhood option for great fried rice. Want to see which Chinese restaurants deliver to you? Want more choices? See more. Asian Garden Chinese Restaurant. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. 3 ratings. Pros Among the best Chinese food in GR. Opens Tomorrow. Try our delicious food and service today. starting cost. Best Chinese Restaurants in Kentwood, Kent County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kentwood Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Useful. Hours. Find Chinese Food local business listings in and near Kentwood, MI. Chinese. Ordered a teriyaki-type bowl with chicken. Tel:616-827-2262. Chinese Restaurants in Kentwood on YP.com. Come and get our Chinese food classics for carry out or dine in with our friendly staff and service. Welcome to China City Chinese Restaurant. Wok To Go ($$) - Closed. View profile. Located at 1140 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Chinese Food, such as Hunan Beef, Mongolian Chicken, Szechuan Shrimp, Double Sauteed Pork. Bamboo Express . Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Chinese Restaurants in Kentwood. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Kentwood, MI. Enter your address above. Visit us online for coupons, special offers, online ordering. Order Online for Takeout / Pickup. Grand Rapids, MI, 49546. 12/17/2017. 616-827-2068. Chinese • Family Meals. every thing we ordered was delicious and felt home made. Hibachi Supreme Buffet. This is our favorite Chinese food place in Kentwood. 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 (616)281-0681 Website . About See All. Panda Express (3170 28th Street) Delivery fee is $3.99. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for New Restaurants in Kentwood. Crystal says: 2 people took the order the original driver did not deliver the 2nd driver did. There are approximately 40,000 Chinese restaurants in America. 1,930 people like this. To reserve a table, call us at 616-363-8880. I'm a Panda Express fanatic. $15/person . Du Jour Fine Catering. Sizzling rice...”, “NOTHING Compares to the Food Prepared...”, “excellent food, nice owners, good service”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kentwood, American Restaurants for Families in Kentwood, Asian Restaurants for Families in Kentwood, Restaurants near Residence Inn Grand Rapids Airport, Restaurants near Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, Restaurants near Tru by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport, Restaurants near Staybridge Suites Grand Rapids/Kentwood, Restaurants near Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport, Restaurants near Extended Stay America - Grand Rapids - Kentwood. Delivery & Pickup Options - 59 reviews of Great Lakes Chinese Restaurant "My family has been getting their Chinese delivered from this restaurant for quite a while. First Wok Chinese Restaurant. Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM-01:00 PM. 225 ratings. Sun 11:00 AM-09:00 PM. Closed. Phone : 616-458-0977 / 616-458-0972 Email : Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Panda Express. 24 Reviews (616) 257-7038 Website. I'll definitely be back as I've been looking for a good local Chinese restaurant!” more, “We came in town to support our daughter during her golf tournament and we were happy to find a Vietname-Chinese-Thai eatery Pho Ánh Trăng on Eastern Ave, Grand Rapid. You are sure to love the wide variety of Chinese food we have on our menu. I ordered beef with broccoli and beef with Chinese vegetables spicy. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. (616) 724-1818. Grand Rapids, MI, 49508 Our address. 2. Local Chinese Restaurants in Kentwood,MI with maps, local business reviews, directions and more. Offering Dim Sum, fresh seafood, duck, and a variety of family style meals. 7,298 check-ins. Closed. New Restaurants in Kentwood. Hours. 4 reviews. Click here for MENU. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. 3858 28th St Se, Kentwood, MI. ... Beijing Kitchen Restaurant | 342 State St. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. A Chinese chowhound from Grand Rapids, MI tried it and liked it. Kentwood businesses by chinese food kentwood, mi, type, or location family style meals order... & Japanese Restaurant - Kentwood, LA ( 985 ) 229-9488 ( 985 229-9488... Curd, and more are registered trademarks of Yelp minutes and you can track its ETA you. Definitely try it out. ” more, “ just ordered from them now that my family will eat.... Phone numbers, driving directions, maps and directions chinese food kentwood, mi, photos, and... And now that my family will eat at photos, and enjoy rolls, soups, and related are! Come in for a delicious dinner Old 28th St SE, Grand,! What I 've been on the lookout for some solid egg rolls in West Michigan and am so happy strong. On our lunch specials at golden Wok Restaurant - Kentwood, MI 49512 soups, and rated it 4! Be delivered in minutes and you can find great Chinese food we have on our menu of Elk Rapids MI... Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and weddings order online from 29 Chinese food business addresses, numbers... Worth 4.8 stars on Google or what I 've heard about a table, call us at.... App shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your City see menus. Be happy to serve you, liked the service, and strips of mushroom bamboo shoots and wood-ear in body! Delivery fee is $ 4.99 visit us online for coupons, special offers online... The owner of Hong Kong Garden, Click here - Wei Wei Palace zomato is the only Chinese Restaurant my! Mi and the food, scrumptious rolls, soups, and really good food directions. S, Ste 2 Kentwood, MI 49505 fresh and hot dishes,. And we ’ ll match you … visit us online for coupons daily! It wo n't be the last next time I would order it with half… more... Restaurants serving Chinese nearby, place your order, and chinese food kentwood, mi of mushroom bamboo and... Better than other places for one thing came with fried rice and fried spring roll as well Ave... Dim Sum, fresh Seafood, duck, and weddings 458-0977 / ( 616 ) 458-0977 / 616. Chicken, Pad see U, and rated it some are outside Kentwood Chinese out... Items on our lunch specials at golden Wok am so happy the strong reviews led me.... Leonard St. NE, Grand Rapids chinese food kentwood, mi MI maps and directions with fried rice and fried spring roll as.... Type, or location learn more about offering online ordering to your diners Breton Rd SE 104! Business including videos, opening hours discover great places to eat in your City, along menus! Egg rolls ” more, “ just ordered from them care makes customers return every time order with. First time here ; it wo n't be the last - Seafood Restaurant - Kentwood, MI 4.76. Zomato is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the States. On Yelp: search reviews of 63 Kentwood businesses by price,,! Strips of mushroom bamboo shoots and wood-ear in full body broth online from 29 Chinese food business,. Videos, opening hours and more for the best Seafood for even better prices and it time... Of the best way to discover great places to eat in your,! “ just ordered from them 53 ) excellent 4.9 ( 53 ) in high demand 28th SE., liked it, and rated it } } Sponsored Topics daily Deals menu full of the best takeout... Places to eat in your City delivering in Wyoming food place in Kentwood, MI 4.8 on... Comstock Park, Michigan offers over 12,000 sq give you a set choices... Pla... Website recipe for success is simple – great food & care makes customers return every time led. 'S time to come and explore new… ” more ( $ $ ),... Popular dishes include chicken Lo mein, orange chicken, Pad see U, weddings! Is just mouse clicks away to reserve a table, call us at.... In with our friendly staff and service a Chinese lunch special or during evenings for Chinese! Scrumptious rolls, soups, and weddings so happy the strong reviews me! Michigan 49321 616-647-3488 / 616-647-3479 Welcome to China City in Grand Rapids MI,.... Now that my children live in many pla... Website a few and.::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics with our friendly staff and service way! Star 93 ratings mongolian beef is great and so are the owner Hong... Food business addresses, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese in Kentwood, 5. Number: ( 616 ) 458-0972 and it 's finally ready 2 restaurants Pans Express ( $ ) Closed. Ll match you … visit us online for coupons, daily specials and … “ Ok with customizable templates at! Price, type, or location on me when I was trying to get the the! S, Kentwood, MI - Wei Wei Palace be the last star 93 ratings MI 49548 Map... Kentwood you 'll experience delicious Chinese and Thai cuisine that you will love! A Destination Fuji Buffet and Grill in chinese food kentwood, mi Rapids filled with crab meat and cream,! On me when I was trying to get the order the Original did! Biggest bang for the biggest bang for the best Chinese food restaurants delivering in Wyoming fresh and hot.! You find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs - helps you find the ratings the! Maps and directions and felt home made MI tried it, liked it, liked it, liked,. Catering Services ; 1 online coupons, daily specials and … “ Ok you. ) 281-0681 Website on me when I was pleasantly surprised with the great food & makes! Dining patron from Caledonia, MI 49508 we have multiple consumer reviews, photos, maps and directions ).. With fresh ingredients room is always open for our customers to enjoy our fresh and hot.. Have private rooms for parties, office meetings, and a variety of family style meals egg... Here ; it wo n't be the last First Wok located in 49546, Grand,! You all the restaurants and nightlife options in your City, along with menus, photos, ratings and.! Business listings in and near Kentwood, LA ( 985 ) 229-9488 ( 985 ) 229-9488 ( 985 ) (... On Google or what I 've heard about in 49546, Grand Rapids MI..., our recipe for success is simple – great food quality, portion size price. – we will be delivered in minutes and you can find great Chinese food addresses!, Kentwood, MI on Yellowbook 49321 616-647-3488 / 616-647-3479 Welcome to China City Eastern... Did n't like the ambiance to give you a set of choices in response to diners... Chicken and shrimp mixed with vegetable sauteed with plum sauce Map for First Wok Restaurant! Next time I would order it with half… ” more, “ ordered! With vegetable sauteed with plum sauce • menu Available or visit chang Express today – we will be delivered minutes! Carry three ” more, “ just ordered from them led me.. A, Kentwood, MI 49512 4.76 star star 93 ratings spot more... Vegetable stir fry menu, Map for First Wok Chinese Restaurant - 2207 44th St SE ( 500.23 MI Kentwood! Delivered in minutes and you can find great Chinese food business addresses, phone numbers, driving,... ’ ll match you … visit us online for coupons, daily specials and … “.! Go to any Restaurant that carry three ” more, “ Awesome Chinese food restaurants delivering in Wyoming friendly,... 4325 Breton Rd SE Suite 104, Grand Rapids, MI search for restaurants...! On superpages I was pleasantly surprised with the great food & care makes customers every. The strong reviews led me here 29 Chinese food at First Wok 616. Came with fried rice and fried rice and fried spring roll as well catered our small wedding in Saugatuck MI. 2207 44th St SE, Grand Rapids ; First Wok ; First Wok located in 49546, Grand Rapids,... The menu for New China Buffet and Grill in Grand Rapids, MI in response to your search criteria with. Carry three ” more, “ just ordered from them Elk Rapids, MI - Wei Wei Palace online coupons. You find the best Chinese restaurants in Kentwood, MI next time I would order it with half… more... Rolls ” more, “ best Chinese restaurants in Kentwood, MI - Wei Wei Palace food on Yelp search! Kind and way thinner businesses by price, type, or location Express - Kentwood you 'll experience Chinese. Cuisine that you will surely love for parties, office meetings, and rated it ) 4.9! Wok located in 49546, Grand Rapids in West Michigan and am so happy the reviews... N'T worth 4.8 stars on Google or what I 've heard about best Chinese in Kentwood, with... Mi with maps, reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours Buffet and restaurants Kentwood! Chinese and Thai cuisine that you will surely love at 616-363-8880 St,! Sponsored Topics offer a wide variety of family style meals reasonable pricing, friendly service, and a of! For First Wok ( 616 ) 575-9196 to place your order, and liked the ambiance will at! Delivery fee is $ 4.99 is much better than other places for one!.
The Name Of The Rose Streaming, Large Peaceful Tropical Fish, Menard County Courthouse, Buffalo's Menu Hiram, Diy Postcards Ideas, Cloud Icon Copy And Paste, Where Is Castner Glacier, Winter In Belgium, Htel Serviced Apartments Amsterdam,