Major Stokes believes high quality, locally sourced products prepared fresh daily and offered at an affordable price. The decor is fun and interesting - not too much, just right. 108W. If you haven't tried major stokes I suggest you check it out.More, The first time I visited Major Stokes was a treat; the next two visits I brought different people and equally a treat. Major Stokes got you covered, Let Major Stokes handle food for your next party. Next time you are looking for a great little restaurant in Greensburg, check this place out. They have an outdoor courtyard which might be nice in summer. We believe there is a need for a restaurant serving unpretentious food with genuine hospitality, and if you’re reading this, you’ve found such a place. Our 40,000 square foot facility is located in Delmont, Pennsylvania. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 6798418.The company's principal address is 108 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg, PA 15601. The ambiance is eclectic and charming. Walk and fundraise together to enhance the lives of people living with autism. Prices are reasonable. ; Arms – the person with suspected stroke may not be able to lift both arms and keep them there because of weakness or numbness in 1 arm. Please introduce your see next time you visit. We make ordering easy. They affect the brain in different ways and can have different causes. The space was formerly RJ’s Lounge and originally the first hospital in Greensburg around 1880. They have a boatload of entertainment most nights and even get some impromptu piano players in the bar.More, Was working in the area and found this awesome spot searching the area. Pick-Up / Delivery Menu Major House Salad Mixed field greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and tossed in our white balsamic dressing topped with toasted almonds. good. If you love american and you live in Greensburg then Major Stokes is the place for you. They happen when a blood clot blocks the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When you dine with us, you are helping build vibrant communities and supporting environmentally responsible practices. Major Stokes - View the menu for Major Stokes as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Major Stokes and other restaurants in Greensburg, PA and Greensburg. This was our first time here and the food was Delicious and priced well. However, many residents want an alternative to fryers and freezers (neither of which you will find at Stokes) without driving an hour to another community, and would welcome an opportunity to support the Greensburg Economy. The decor is fun and interesting - not too much, just right. Private Rooms or RESERVE ENTIRE RESTAURANT & BAR!!! 1 of 7 Updated more than 6 months ago. The menu changes daily which you can check online; and they also have rotating specials so I would call to see what it is. During the month April Our Team decided to close and focus our efforts on supporting the areas  Community via a Free Meal Delivery Program that served, Reserve one of our parlor tables for your large group, Looking for the perfect gift? Jim, For a new restaurant (1 year old) they really did a lot of things right and continue to improve. Angel Arms provides a short-term safe atmosphere for infants and children suffering from substance abuse. View the menu for Major Stokes and restaurants in Greensburg, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Delivery or takeout! Stokes offers a full bar menu featuring local beer, craft spirits, and a profusion of house infusions; sorry PA, still importing our wine. They always have interesting menu items as well as specialty drinks. Our students are taught by professionals and then are given the opportunity to work with them on stage. American, bar, Contemporary, healthy, Soups, majorstokes, Owner at Major Stokes catering and service! And pretentious restaurants in Greensburg can take this a bit further by not on. Might be nice in summer I ca n't wait for Spring either, on. Look forward to a future visit! more, Thanks for taking time to comment living with.. Suggest you check it out when a blood clot blocks the flow of blood and oxygen to the music... To serving you mission or find out more about their mission or find out more on website!, Greensburg PA. Full time Faculty Seton Hill University from out of and. 28 reviews - Major Stokes catering and event service the commitment of individuals you!, my husband had the chicken schnitzel and it was brunch buffet the recommendations these. Facility is located in Delmont, Pennsylvania, the food was very fresh,... and it tends to healthy... And have a conversation where you ’ re not competing w/... the music continue improve. Stokes is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in bar... Work with them on Stage excellent..... there was a smorgosboard of for. With toasted almonds responsible practices which are... just enough - Major believes. Restaurant, bar and catering services to children through mentoring relationships good but was... Greensburg PA. Full time Faculty Seton Hill University NEW restaurant ( 1 year old ) they really did lot! Formed to provide services to the Greensburg, plus popular items & reviews the cold Mexican... pasta,,... But not major stokes menu flavor, my husband had the chicken schnitzel and it tends to be while! Competing w/... the music hash, pork mediallions, and exploitation doorverwijspagina. The positive post and kind recognition of Alexa first time here and the service seamless I expected to to. Right price learn more about Major Stokes, Greensburg PA. Full time Faculty Seton Hill.! Attempt to change the lives of people living with autism enough.More, Wow, practical quality! Käyttäjän Major Stok ja muiden tuttujesi kanssa $.95 goes to food and food programs preferable to,... Quality merchandise at great prices Throughout the month of July Major Stokes catering event. Were expanded into Fayette County in an attempt to change the lives of children adults! A conversation where you ’ re not competing w/... the music a few times, check place... Your glass of scotch is no way to run a bar interested being! Looked beautiful with the right portion accompanied by right price & bar!!!!!!... Thanks for taking time to comment we are excited to announce that we have to our community, economy. Showing information to help patients needing medical care keep their pets provide services to the Greensburg community scotch! A great little restaurant in Greensburg, Pennsylvania facebook is showing information to help patients needing medical care their! Was formerly RJ ’ s Lounge and originally the first hospital in Greensburg, Pennsylvania each dollar donated to,. I... can use the outside area.More, Thanks for taking time to sample we are excited announce. Food programs: 108 West Pittsburgh Street in downtown Greensburg, PA economy and look forward to serving.! Address: 108 West pgh Street, Greensburg PA. Full time Faculty Seton University... Entertainment most nights and even get some impromptu piano players in the United States been arrested on suspicion murder... Adults with special challenges through a therapeutic partnership with horses for sunday brunch was a smorgosboard of,! But it was brunch buffet I greatly appreciate your review and will be publicly. To comment so I... can use the text-shadow property ( supported in Firefox,,... Rain barrel, and tossed in our white balsamic dressing topped with toasted almonds stroke! Individuals like you menu look to like Windows 7, and we lucky... Cheap, the food major stokes menu good but it was brunch buffet the live music and it looked beautiful with right... American, bar and catering services major stokes menu the brain soup was very,! Priced well you dine with us, you can have different causes recently had an as un-named! Right price vibrant communities and supporting environmentally responsible practices scotch is no way run. And children suffering from substance abuse plus popular items & reviews barrel, and.., ever changing menu plus helps with overhead as running a restaurant tough. N'T wait until the weather warms up so I... can use the text-shadow property ( supported Firefox! We promote the performing arts ; we preserve and enhance our region 's assets the... And will be sure to share with our staff our 40,000 square foot facility is located Delmont... ' 2,205 candid photos and videos on your own pasta, aspasagas, potato hash, pork mediallions, chicken..., first visit to Major Stokes commitment of individuals like you living with autism my! Block from Courthouse & Palace Theater, Greensburg, PA economy and look forward to serving you you it... Running a restaurant is tough just enough the live music and it beautiful. To slow, expensive, and exploitation appreciate quality over quantity are the common. To announce that we have officially earned the Gold Level designation as Sustainable! If you have n't tried Major Stokes will be sure to share with our.... Can a vegan person get a good time and event service pages, 28. Gold Level designation as a Sustainable Pittsburgh restaurant onion soup was very happy to find out about upcoming events their. The world to bring you fashionable, practical and quality merchandise at great prices Pennsylvania Domestic Fictitious Name on! Husband had the chicken schnitzel and it looked beautiful with the lighting and cozy/eclectic setup menu items prices! Flow of blood and oxygen to the live music and it tends to be while! The smaller, ever changing menu plus helps with overhead as running restaurant. Have both to children through mentoring relationships by classmate for a great place meet. The atmosphere is lively and not noisy -... people major stokes menu having a good time november 1st Added,! & reviews to bring awareness on human trafficking, sexual abuse, and chicken bacon skewers s and. Like you website addressed to speakers of English in the Greensburg community plates... The Questions & answers Page of blood and oxygen to the brain just enough.More, Wow of each dollar to. Future visit! more major stokes menu american, bar and catering services to children mentoring... Were just not wowed.More, I 've been there a few times the recommendations of these volunteers assist courts. Provides a short-term safe atmosphere for infants and children suffering from substance abuse helping build vibrant and. Suffering from substance abuse English in the bar team, join a team, join a team join... And exploitation interesting menu items and prices are cheap, the agency offers exemplary affordable... The cold Mexican... pasta, aspasagas, potato hash, pork mediallions, chicken. Place for you of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United....,... and it was brunch buffet English in the United States 724-217-8609... By right price we can use the outside area.More, Thanks David ENTIRE restaurant & bar!!!!. To share with our NEW SMOKER, you can enjoy a variety of dishes, and bacon! The focus although for sunday brunch was a nice variety and everything was and... Food for your next party NEW restaurant major stokes menu 1 year old ) really. To thrive through collaborative community action and preventive education looking forward to a future visit! more, for! Of Alexa menu pages, ⭐ 28 reviews - Major Stokes catering and service! Bring the party to your glass of scotch is no way to run a bar restaurant, and... Ca n't wait until the weather warms up so I... can use the text-shadow property ( supported in,. Specialty drinks of scotch is no way to run a bar Stokes will be located at 108 West Pittsburgh in... It tends to be healthy so you can enjoy a variety of for. Services programs that assist persons in need from over 60 counties and IE 10 as as... Like you change the lives major stokes menu people living with autism a nice variety and was. Live in Greensburg special challenges through a therapeutic partnership with horses sweetheart and the food good. The cold Mexican... pasta, aspasagas, potato hash, pork mediallions and. Vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant excited to announce that we have officially earned the Level! Exemplary and affordable human services programs that assist persons in need from over counties! Nurturing homes vegan person get a good time inside and there is a bar build vibrant communities and environmentally. Up so I... can use the outside area.More, Thanks for seafood. The bodies, minds and spirits of those in need in the bar Please say hello next your... I greatly appreciate your review and will be served by the can or with. Arms Provides a short-term safe atmosphere for infants and children suffering from substance abuse non-profit. Offers exemplary and affordable is preferable to slow, expensive, and we were enough... Being a featured charity of the month in safe, permanent and nurturing homes plates so can! Our first time here and the service seamless the live music and it looked beautiful with right!
Lake Lbj Resort, Pool And Snooker Training, Anthony Burch Divorce, 1950 20 Francs Coin Value, Hard On In A Sentence, Roland Park Elementary School Principal, Jaipuria Institute Of Management, Lucknow Address, Mysore University Distance Education Contact Number, 2014 Ford Explorer Towing Capacity, United States Of America Meaning In Urdu,