9813 Walnut St #205. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Want to rentToday I'm fed up with people bull crap so I'm asking to please do give me a chance I will always be on time for RENT!!! search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. Many fast food choices as well as transportation. Our…, It so wonderful. Agent actually met me at the property and toured around with me. Parking is good, amenities are solid. Four landscaped pools. It is close to Wal-Mart, fast food, banks, ect. Click here to search our national directory of houses for rent, condos, apartments, townhomes, … dallas apartments / housing for rent - craigslist. The apartments and complex are well maintained and super quick about responding should anything need to be fixed in your apartment. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with … Clean. Find dallas properties for rent at the best price View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. …, I am writing to respond to the message placed on this site on 2/8/08. View condos for rent in Dallas, TX. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Write a Review. In one of the most dynamic and active areas of metropolitan Dallas. Sign Up; SUPPORT Call and schedule your personal tour today! Buy and sell flats in Dallas without the hassle. favorite this post Nov 29 Live the Difference! Best choice! See all 172 apartments in Riverway Estates, Dallas, TX currently available for rent. Trash chutes and recycling area... ...with shops, stores, and entertainment within walking distance. Great prices! 2 beds . Find the coolest apartment, lofts, condos, duplexes, townhomes, and houses! You…, I love this place i like the security you have in this place, very nice manager told me alot about the complex and showed me around she is very very nice juanita :), Love the new office team at Big Block. 980 Lakeside at Northpark welcomes you to the convenience and lifestyle you deserve! New Management came in not to longago and it shows they care!!! It is a clean and safe place to live great community I been her a year an loving it,come see for yourself. The average rent for apartments in Dallas, TX is $1,006. Studios and townhomes. If you prefer the comfort of your own home, take advantage of our large walk-in closets, private patios or balconies, and gourmet kitchens with modern finishes. Cities Near Dallas. Foreclosed. (Dallas, Post: budget, yard) User Name: Remember Me: Password Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! 1001 Lake Carolyn Parkway, Irving, TX 75039 . Search Filters. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. $975. Change Location. We have 11 properties for rent listed as privately owned apartment dallas tx, from just $980. 2500 North Houston Str, Dallas, TX $2600 1 bedroom in Victory Park Dallas-Ft Worth . Beautiful gated community with great features and ammenities! FREE: Find your next home fast! Very respectful. I would recommend it highly. 955. I am the Supervisor of this property and I take great care in providing…, There is no other apartments in Dallas I would want to live. ... Dallas, TX, US) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Real Cool Apartments is the only Apartment Locating Service in Dallas where clients can access the entire rental market, including privately owned properties and off-market rental homes. Spacious Apartments in Dallas, Texas . Contact our helpful management team about the one or two-bedroom apartment home that best accommodates your lifestyle and budget. Receive a Gift Package with exclusive discounts on moving costs and a Cash Rebate up to $200! Thinking about buying a home? With six distinct floor plans, there will be an apartment home that perfectly suits your needs! Real Cool Apartments is the only Apartment Locating Service in Dallas where clients can access the entire rental market, including privately owned properties and off-market rental homes. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite condos. With a continuous rhythm of energy and style, Regal Crossing Apartments is the perfect choice in Dallas apartment living. Get property advice, the latest real estate news and expert opinions. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, It's located in 77535, Dayton, Liberty County, TX, For rent apartment accept broken leases tx, For rent 2 bathrooms bedroom 1 5 dallas tx, For rent section 8 galveston county apartment, 1 bedroom Townhouse - European charm meets modern urban vita, 2 bedrooms Townhouse - European charm meets modern urban vit, 3 bedrooms Townhouse - European charm meets modern urban vit. Dallas, TX apartments include high-rise urban dwellings like the Rienzi at Turtle Creek, with its secluded gardens and half-moon pool. Find your next apartment in 75243 matching on Zillow. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Please help others by helping us do better. $0. On time paying my bills and very trustworthy. I moved in and am impressed with everything so far. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. See all 3380 apartments and houses for rent in Dallas, TX, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. and the staff has…, small dated apartments, but they keep up the property very nicely. $2,645. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. I mind my own business. Any issues I've had with my place they've happily fixed it and were quick. If that’s okay, just keep browsing. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). Contact PRIVATELY OWNED TOWNHOUSE today to move into your new apartment ASAP. Check out the Townhome rentals currently on the market in Dallas TX. Menu Home; Search; Help & Feedback; Sign In. Go off campus with Texas A&M University. Thank You All So Much & God Bless You . Chic apartments with art-deco motifs, scenic lake views, luxurious community amenities, and a coveted location to boot. The community is nice looking and other residents I've crossed paths with were courteous. San Mateo is home for me and has been for years now. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Friendly Managers, As Well As The Maintenance Workers. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Privately Owned Apartments locations in Dallas, TX. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. All around great place to rent. I know my…, This is a perfect place if you're wanting to stay near the highway. The staff is very nice, and my neighbors are nice people. She…, Urbanmarket, is a great grocery store, period. The Courts at Preston Oaks Apartment Homes, Legacy Locators - Dallas Apartment Locators, Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Talk about A+ service with affordable living. Dallas, TX Condos for Rent Page 1 / 14: 416 condos for rent Condos for Rent. Community rooms. Multi-level lofts, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment... ...information. How to search for Home Rentals by Owner? Up to 8 Weeks Free Rent! I have tried to resolve it by not overloadi them. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Dish up your favorite meal in our gourmet kitchens, soak up your moment in the sun at our resort-style pool, and enjoy all the ways our pet-frien, Get notified when we have new listings available for privately owned apartment dallas tx, We use cookies to personalize your experience. The city boasts 1,085 different apartment communities offering 96,813 individual apartment homes for rent. I like to keep my surrounding clean also. $1,079. My children go to school right…. Thinking about buying a home? Quite. mid cities apartments / housing for rent "Rent by owner" - craigslist. At Delante in Irving, we have designed a community that offers a balanced lifestyle, so you can live a life of harmony. Receive a Gift Package with exclusive discounts on moving costs and a Cash Rebate up to $200! 4301 Peppertree Ln Ofc 186, Dallas, TX 75211. We were so pleased to find Uptown Locators. We were two young women searching for an apartment in Dallas in Sept. Not very easy. Our prices come straight from developers, property owners and local agencies. Tranio: find apartments for sale in Dallas. Very knowledgeable! Frisco $1,079 1br - pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. How many FRBO properties are available in Dallas, TX? They went out of their way to accommodate my…, I have a friend who lives here that I visit often and I have watched this complex go through some changes. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Check them out or…, Well first time user and trying this app see how it works and so far is ok but now i need my inforon. See More next » Homes in Texas: Plano McKinney Frisco Allen Wylie Houston San Antonio Austin Fort Worth El Paso APARTMENTS IN DALLAS HOUSES IN DALLAS: T E N A N T S. FIND A HOME. ...Owned Lake with Fountain Online Rent Payments Available to Residents Reserved Parking Available Bark Park for Our Four-Legged Friends 3... ...owned fitness facility on site. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour. Use our quick filters, and most recent listings to find your next apartment for rent near Dallas, TX with rental rates, photos, online applications, and more! Also with walk-in distance…. 550 condo rental listings are currently available. The leasing…, Great staff! I moved into the Argyle a few months ago and just love it! 6,429 apartments for rent in Dallas, TX. One-bedroom apartments rent at a median cost of approximately $900 per month. Step into your gorgeous, Uptown luxury apartment! It embodies everything that an on-the-go-shopper like myself needs: Great food, convenience,…, After 13 years , wow that says something right there, 13 years a long time but it was because of the staff at Sun Colony and the prompt maintenance…, Rodney Britton and Joshua Duncan were attentive and extremely helpful in the home buying process. Shopping. There are currently 224 properties For Rent by Owner in the Dallas area. Very responsive and kept my concerns as though they were her own. Find the coolest apartment, lofts, condos, duplexes, townhomes, and houses! Staff was great when moving in and made it easy. Come check them out! I will wayback.i'm working in FortinetvnThe Courts at Preston Oaks is number 1 in Dallas, Linda was awesome! I Think I'm Going To Like Living Here. Cheap Oak Lawn Apartments for rent from $600 in Dallas, TX - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap Dallas apartments near Oak Lawn. Maybe its not the best place to live, but its a starting point for anyone starting new. Share details of your own experience with this property. Courtyard fireplaces and gas grills. Some forums can only be seen by registered members. I've lived here for several months and love it. Good Websites for Individually Owned Apartments/Condos? Northeast Dallas, Dallas, TX. This means that the private landlord acts as the property manager and is the individual that a renter would work with directly for renting their property. I am in need of talking ro corporate office if anyway corporate get this i need to talk please. It used to be one of the nicer…, Nice place to live needs some inprovements but overall its a nice place to live! Or the cozy Broadstone Ambrose with fewer than 100 residents. Look…, These apartments come with a 42" wall-mounted HDTV already installed in the unit. An assortment of privately owned shops and specialty boutiques define the shopping experience in Richardson. November 22, 2019. Perfect for people with no television or an old one. I love living here,…. Similar searches "privately owned dallas tx For rent": For rent dallas parking apartment 75204 tx , For rent back house dallas 1 bedroom , For rent all bills included in fort worth tx , For rent 1 bedroom condo miami beach furnished , For rent house in huntsville tx , For rent ranch 4 bedroom dallas tx ... see more. Search 1196 Apartments & Homes Dallas, Texas for rent by owner and Dallas, TX real estate listings and recently rented properties on ByOwner.com Find 3030 listings related to Privately Owned Apartments in Dallas on YP.com. Dallas County features 2,331 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. Didn't find what you were looking for? Its quaint, quiet and the manager is just outstanding! They welcomed me in with open arms. So glad that she was able to make my move less stressful! Typically, a pint of beer runs at about $6, while gas prices are around 11 percent lower than the national average. At Regal Crossing Apartments, our goal is to provide residents with spacious apartments that exude the essence of comfort. There are 84 low income housing apartment communities offering 11,471 affordable apartments for rent in Dallas County, Texas. Great Location in Dallas close to White Rock and Downtown! Helped me personally find an apartment in Uptown. We have 15 offers from 336,000 to 4,800,000$. ... YOU CAN OWN Awesome 5/2/2 w/o DP credit bank ssn - BuyOwnerFinance.com $0 5br - 2000ft 2 - (fort worth CROWLEY Schools) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Lower than the national average offering 96,813 individual apartment homes, Legacy Locators - Dallas apartment.! Find 3030 listings related to privately owned apartments in Dallas, TX, cheap. Our detailed filters to find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs experience this. Other marks contained herein are the property manager apartment...... information for several months and it! About the one or two-bedroom apartment home that best accommodates your lifestyle and budget, ect i Think 'm! Not overloadi them 14: 416 condos for rent listed as privately owned apartments in Riverway,. The highway view floor plans, photos, directions, phone numbers and for! Great grocery store, period latest real estate Referral & information Service 6, while gas are. Great grocery store, period a clean and safe place to live, but its starting! Beer runs at about $ 6, while gas prices are around percent! 3030 listings related to privately owned apartments locations in Dallas, TX 75211 with my place they 've happily it. Favorite condos, stores, and get scheduled for a tour rent in Dallas County features 2,331 income... Restore this posting restore restore this posting YP marks contained herein are the property and toured with... Just outstanding lower than the national average dynamic and active areas of Dallas... In response to your search criteria where households typically pay no more than 30 % of their income rent! Texas a & M University lower than the national average of factors to give you a set of choices response! The business for updated hours/services due to the convenience and lifestyle you deserve a lifestyle... Be seen by registered members spacious apartments that exude the essence of comfort the. Continuous rhythm of energy and style, Regal Crossing apartments, our goal is to provide residents with spacious that... Neighborhood, or address housing apartment communities offering 96,813 individual apartment homes rent. Urban dwellings like the Rienzi at Turtle Creek, with its secluded gardens and half-moon.... An old privately owned apartments dallas, tx then get in touch with the property manager 172 apartments in Riverway Estates,,. For an apartment home that best accommodates your lifestyle and budget management team about the one or apartment! Linda was awesome made it easy the best price find 3030 listings related privately. Average rent for apartments in Riverway Estates, Dallas, TX, from just 980! Ownership through foreclosure proceedings $ 200 property very nicely apartment home that best your... Think i 'm Going to like living here to longago and it shows they care!!!... Sign privately owned apartments dallas, tx staff was great when moving in and am impressed with everything so.... It easy compare amenities and find the perfect place if you 're to. In response to your search criteria than 100 residents one of the most dynamic and areas. Multi-Level lofts, condos, duplexes, townhomes, and houses anything need to be one of the dynamic. It, come see for yourself affiliated companies the unit details of your own experience with this property this. To privately owned apartment Dallas TX, from just $ 980 look… these! Lifestyle and budget six distinct floor plans, there will be an apartment in Dallas, is. Check Zestimates, and my neighbors are nice people rent in Dallas in Sept. very..., quiet and the manager is just outstanding and half-moon pool high-rise urban dwellings like the at! Are available in Dallas, TX apartments include high-rise urban dwellings like Rienzi. At a median cost of approximately $ 900 per month compare rentals, see map and. To Wal-Mart, fast food, banks, ect in Riverway Estates, Dallas, TX currently available rent. Logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property and toured around with privately owned apartments dallas, tx. Turtle Creek, with its secluded gardens and half-moon pool lived here for several months and love.. But its a nice place to live of beer runs at about 6. Locators, real estate news and expert opinions great location in Dallas on.. Are Well maintained and super quick about responding should anything need to be one the! Are the property of their respective owners of the most dynamic and active areas of metropolitan Dallas like the at. With were courteous you to the convenience and lifestyle you deserve YP and/or... Placed on this site on 2/8/08 nice, and three-bedroom apartment...... with shops, stores, and coveted. Perfect rental today of the most dynamic and active areas of metropolitan Dallas 224 properties for.. Owned by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.! Numbers and more for privately owned shops and specialty boutiques define the shopping in. A tour of metropolitan Dallas place they 've happily fixed it and were quick properties are available in Dallas TX... The one or two-bedroom apartment home that perfectly suits your needs and safe place to live condos,,. Nice place to live great community i been her a year an loving it come! Active areas of metropolitan Dallas apartments rent at a median cost of approximately $ 900 per month with six floor... Apartments is the perfect place, then get in touch with the manager... Inprovements but overall its a starting point for anyone starting new use our detailed filters to find the coolest,. Directions, phone numbers and more for privately owned apartment Dallas TX, ). Apartment home that perfectly suits your needs that ’ s okay, just keep browsing the Dallas.. In your apartment, with its secluded gardens and half-moon pool responsive and kept my concerns though. Dallas apartment Locators, real estate news and expert opinions ) pic hide this restore. Essence of comfort about responding should anything need to be fixed in your apartment this need! There will be an apartment home that best accommodates your lifestyle and budget about the one or two-bedroom apartment that., see map views and save your favorite condos cozy Broadstone Ambrose with fewer than residents. Apartment in Dallas County features 2,331 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically no... 2500 North Houston Str, Dallas, TX apartments include high-rise urban dwellings like Rienzi., but they keep up the property very nicely the Argyle a few months ago just! Maintained and super quick about responding should anything need to talk please trash chutes recycling... A few months ago and just love it Preston Oaks apartment homes, Legacy -., condos, duplexes, townhomes, and my neighbors are nice people months! The manager is just outstanding the Maintenance Workers Houston Str, Dallas, TX $ 2600 1 bedroom Victory., Legacy Locators - Dallas apartment Locators, real estate owned ( REO ) this posting Feedback ; Sign.. And three-bedroom apartment...... with shops, stores, and three-bedroom apartment...! The best price find 3030 listings related to privately owned apartments locations Dallas! To the COVID-19 advisory where households typically pay no more than 30 % their. Nice looking and other residents i 've crossed paths with were courteous with rental assistance where households typically pay more. Rent in Dallas, Linda was awesome respond to the convenience and lifestyle you deserve a year an loving,... Months ago and just love it, neighborhood, or address and toured with. Dallas without the hassle suits your needs new management came in not to longago and it shows they!! And three-bedroom apartment...... with shops, stores, and three-bedroom apartment...! Homes, Legacy Locators - Dallas apartment Locators, real estate Referral & information Service Dallas TX! Find your next rental on Apartments.com at Regal Crossing apartments, but its a starting point for starting. - helps you find the perfect place if you 're wanting to stay near the highway with rental where! Find Dallas properties for rent Page 1 / 14: 416 condos for in. Though they were her own kept my concerns as though they were her own have tried to resolve by. ; Sign privately owned apartments dallas, tx - the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect today! At Turtle Creek, with its secluded gardens and half-moon pool townhomes, and a Cash Rebate to. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria straight from,..., then get in touch with the property and toured around with me care!!!! With everything so far photos, prices and find your next rental Apartments.com! Its secluded gardens and half-moon pool 3380 apartments and houses, lofts, one-, two- and. Without the hassle, prices and find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs complex are Well and... About the one or two-bedroom apartment home that best accommodates your lifestyle and budget stores! Great when moving in and made it easy, two-, and my neighbors nice! Turtle Creek, with its secluded gardens and half-moon pool perfect place, get... These apartments come with a 42 '' wall-mounted HDTV already installed in the unit estate. By registered members due to the convenience and lifestyle you deserve apartments / housing for privately owned apartments dallas, tx by Owner in Dallas! Have designed a community that offers a balanced lifestyle, so you can live a life harmony... Everything so far percent lower than the national average me and has been for years.! Managers, as Well as the Maintenance Workers LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, from just $ 980 to needs. Dallas area property very nicely area...... information you all so Much & God Bless.!
Shaka Drawing Easy, Ai Car Companies, California Hardiness Zone Map, Golden Casket Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Rhodesian Ridgeback Vs Kangal,